TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DW040P
Dewalt DW040P Laser Distance Measurer built to withstand drops, falls and knocks
- Measures distance, area and volume
- Compact size
- Flat sides for measurement stability
- Impact Resistant (can withstand drops up to 2 metres)
- Durable with rubber overmould
- Dust and water resistant (IP54 rated)
- Repeated accuracy
- Clear screen with large LCD display and backlight
- Large, easy to use buttons
- One button, one function
- Logical user interface
- Setting out
- Quotations and payments
- Measuring to fit
- Material estimates
- Finding centres
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Carry pouch with belt loop
- Carry strap
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 5035048324295
- Accuracy: 3mm over 40m
- Protection class: IP54
- Laser output power: <3mW
- Laser class: class 2
- Wavelength: 635nm
- Beam divergence: 0.16x0.6 mrad
- Range: 300mm-40m
- Operating temperature: -7c-50c
- Total Shipping Weight: 2kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.60 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.60 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.