Dewalt DW082K Laser Plumb Bob
- Save $85.20
- Dewalt DW088K 2 Way Self-Levelling Ultra Bright Cross Line Laser
- Save $157.90
- Dewalt DW089K 3 Way Self-Levelling Ultra Bright Multi Line Laser (Horizontal, Vertical and Side Lines)
- Save $169.40
- Save $104.40
- Save $347.00
- Makita SK102Z Crossline Self-levelling and Aligning Laser
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DW082K
Dewalt DW082K Laser Plumb Bob complete with 4 x AA size alkaline batteries and heavy duty carrying case.
- Self-Levelling plumb bob is accurate to ± 0.2 mm/m
- Self-Levelling up to 4° surface angle, finds plumb in seconds - no vials or knobs to adjust
- One button operation is fast & easy to use
- Focused laser beam keeps dot small even over long distances for improved accuracy & visibility
- Cross-hair beam pattern helps user find center of beam
- Rubber overmolded housing helps maintain calibration under jobsite conditions
- Locating magnets hold Laser Plumb Bob to metal track for easy positioning
- 4 x AA size alkaline batteries
- Heavy duty carrying case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B0006JJPX8
- Barcode: 5035048122983
- Laser class 2, <1mW.
- Levelling accuracy +/- 0.2 mm/m
- Self-levelling range +/- 4 º
- Number of beams 2
- Direction of beams up/down
- Indoor visibility range 15 m
- Power Source 6V - 4x AA
- Tripod connection 1/4"
- Weight [excluding battery] 0.46 kg
- Width 51 mm
- Length 108 mm
- Height 125 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 3kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $78.40 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.10 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $78.40 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.