Dewalt DW625EK 1/2in Variable Speed Plunge Router 110V
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DW625EK-110V
Dewalt DW625EK Plunge Router, complete with 1/2 inch and 1/4 inch collet, dust extraction adapter and heavy duty carry case
- Electronic speed control ensures that the same fine finish is achieved in all grades of timber, aluminium and plastics since the full wave electronic control ensures the selected speed in maintained under any load
- Soft start to eliminate small initial movements that might misalign the cutter, especially important with such a powerful router
- Routing depth setting with fine adjustment and magnified scale for simple setting
- Two column precision guide with large phosphor bronze bushes for plunging accuracy in a high quality die cast aluminium housing so that carefully controlled plunge cuts can be made
- Large comfortable handles with the on/off switch and plunge lock at your finger tips for excellent control
- Dust extraction through the base mounted spout for virtually dust free routing
- 3 stage depth stop adjustment enables recesses of various depths to be machined in one operation without time consuming setting up
- Spindle lock mechanism for quick and easy cutter changes with a single spanner
- Compact low profile design that provides easy handling and increases stability
- Parallel fence with fine adjustment
- Dust extraction adapter
- 30mm guide bush
- ½in and ¼in collets
- 22mm spanner
- Heavy duty carrying case
NOTE THE 110 MODEL DOES NOT COME WITH A PLUG
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 5011402272754
- Power Input 2000 Watts
- Power Output 1400 Watts
- No Load Speed 8000-20000 rpm
- Plunge Stroke/Movement 80 mm
- Collet Size 6 - 12.7 mm
- Max. Cutter Diameter 50 mm
- Weight 5.1 kg
- Length 290 mm
- Height 295 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.50 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.50 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.