Dewalt DW701 8 1/2"/216mm Crosscut Mitre Saw
- Save $782.90
We are sorry but the Dewalt DW701 8 1/2"/216mm Crosscut Mitre Saw is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $374.80
- Dewalt DWS778 250mm Compact Slide Mitre Saw
- Save $486.10
- Dewalt DW717XPS Heavy-Duty 10inch (254mm) Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
- Save $667.90
- Dewalt DWS780 305mm Compound Slide Mitre Saw with XPS
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DW701
Dewalt DW701 8 1/2"/216mm Crosscut Mitre Saw with 24 tooth SERIES 60® saw blade, Fence centre support, 2 bench mounting bolts and Blade spanner. Available in 110 or 240 volts.
- All of the features of the DW707 with a variable speed control module, providing the user with ultimate flexibility in low speed cutting applications. Fibreglass, thermoset and thermoplastic can be effectively cut without inducing work piece distortion
- Dust extraction has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the professional user in heavy use applications, protection from airborn dust particles minimises health risk over long periods
- Internal guide rails for compactness and easy transportation
- Constant speed control for maximum cut quality
- Powerful motor and high tip speed combine to deliver the highest quality cut
- Integrated positive mitre stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, quick-release mitre mechanism up to 50°
- Spindle lock for easy saw blade replacement
- 24 tooth SERIES 60® saw blade
- Fence centre support
- 2 bench mounting bolts
- Blade spanner
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Power Input 1600 Watts
- Power Output 1100 Watts
- Blade Speed 2500-5000 rpm
- Blade Diameter 216 mm
- Blade Bore 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity 48 °
- Mitre Capacity [right/left] 50/50 °
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H) 270x60 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H)
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H) 190x60 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H)
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H) 270x48 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H)
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45° 190x48 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut [Saws] 60 mm
- Weight 15.0 kg
- Depth 550 mm
- Length 490 mm
- Height 590 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 15kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $80.20 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.40 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $80.20 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.