Dewalt DW707 216 mm Crosscut Mitre Saw 240V
- Save $951.50
We are sorry but the Dewalt DW707 216 mm Crosscut Mitre Saw 240V is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $508.50
- Save $139.50
- Dewalt DWS778 250mm Compact Slide Mitre Saw
- Save $481.50
- Dewalt DW743N 250mm Combination Flip Over Saw
- Save $540.10
- Dewalt DWS780 305mm Compound Slide Mitre Saw with XPS
- Save $360.10
- Dewalt DW717XPS Heavy-Duty 10inch (254mm) Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DW707
Dewalt DW707 216mm crosscut mitre saw, complete with 24 tooth SERIES 60® saw blade, fence centre support, 2 bench mounting bolts and blade spanner. Available in 240 volts only.
- The latest higher specified version of the original DW700
- Dust extraction has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the professional user in heavy use applications, protection from airborn dust particles minimises health risk over long periods
- The base and fence have been machined to meet the accuracy requirements of the most demanding applications
- The head lock function allows the head to be fixed, restricting the traverse function for trim applications and ease of transportation
- Integrated positive mitre stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, quick release mitre mechanism up to 50°
- 24 tooth SERIES 60® saw blade
- Fence centre support
- 2 bench mounting bolts
- Blade spanner
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Power Input 1200 Watts
- Power Output 800 Watts
- Blade Speed 6700 rpm
- Blade Diameter 216 mm
- Blade Bore 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity 48 °
- Mitre Capacity [right/left] 50/50 °
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H) 270x60 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H)
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H) 190x60 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H)
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H) 270x48 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H)
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45° 190x48 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut [Saws] 60 mm
- Weight 14.5 kg
- Depth 550 mm
- Length 490 mm
- Height 590 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 18kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.00 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.00 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.