Dewalt DW743N 250mm Combination Flip Over Saw 240V + FREE Bluetooth Speaker
- Save $497.90
Unfortunately we cannot deliver this product to your region.
Please see these related categories for similar products.
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DW743N-240V-AV
Dewalt DW743N 250mm Combination Saw complete with 30 tooth SERIES 60® saw blade, parallel fence, push stick, 4 detachable legs, saw blade guard and assembly tool
Comes with a FREE Dewalt Moto GP Bluetooth Speaker - the sound quality is incredible for a device of its size.
- The classic TGS flip-over bevelling saw
- Rapid tool free transformation from a saw bench to a mitre saw provides flexibility in a range of site and workshop applications
- Handle mechanism allows the guard to retract automatically in mitre mode allowing safe and easy use
- New high output heavy duty high torque induction motor provides years of maintenance free use, suitable for workshop applications where low noise characteristics are desirable
- Three way extractor connection facility for efficient dust extraction
- Integrated carry handles provide greater portability
- Updated design for maximum cutting capacity across the range of mitre and bevel angles
- 30 tooth SERIES 60® saw blade
- Parallel fence
- Push stick
- 4 detachable legs
- Saw blade guard
- Assembly tool
This Dewalt DW743N comes with a standard Dewalt 1 Year Warranty
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B000Y8ZGK2
- Barcode: 5035048161968
- Power Input 2000 Watts
- Power Output 1550 Watts
- Blade Speed 2850 rpm
- Blade Diameter 250 mm
- Blade Bore 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity 45 °
- Mitre Capacity [right/left] 45 / 45 °
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H) 140 × 68 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H) 180 × 20 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H) 95 × 70 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H) 120 × 46 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H) 70 × 95 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H) 150 × 20 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45° - mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity [Sawbench position 90°/90°] 0 - 70 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity [Sawbench position 90°/45°] 0 - 32 mm
- Weight 37 kg
- Depth 670 mm
- Length 700 mm
- Height 750 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 55kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $82.50 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.70 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $82.50 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.