Dewalt DW777 216mm Cross Cut Mitre Saw 240V with Free Carpenters Pencil Set
- Save $155.40
Unfortunately we cannot deliver this product to your region.
Please see these related categories for similar products.
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DW777-240V-AV
Dewalt DW777 216mm Cross Cut Mitre Saw complete with saw blade
Comes with a FREE Carpenters Pencil and Sharpener Set worth £20
- The classic pull saw design improved and updated for the modern user
- 1800 Watt motor for powerful cutting in all materials (1600 Watt 110V UK version)
- Dust extraction specifically designed to meet the needs of the professional user in heavy use applications, protection from airborn dust particles minimises health risk over long periods
- The base and fence have been machined to meet the accuracy requirements of the most demanding applications
- New head lock function allows the head to be fixed, restricting the traverse function for trim applications and ease of transportation
- Integrated positive mitre stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, quick release mitre mechanism up to 50°
- Sliding left hand fence with measuring scale for improved material support and management
- Compact internal rail design for huge cutting capacity in a highly transportable format
- 24 tooth saw blade
- 2 bench mounting bolts
- Blade spanner
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B001HBSBRK
- Barcode: 5035048193440
- Power Input: 1800 Watts (1600W on 110V UK version)
- Power Output: 1100 Watts
- Blade Speed: 6300 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 216 mm
- Blade Bore: 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 48 °
- Mitre Capacity [right/left]: 50/50 °
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 265 x 62 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 265 x 60 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 189 x 62 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 190 x 60 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 173 x 62 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 265 x 48 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45°: 190x48 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut [Saws]: 80 mm
- Weight: 14.0 kg
- Depth: 550 mm
- Length: 490 mm
- Height: 590 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 40kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $82.40 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.70 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $82.40 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.