Dewalt DW777S 216mm Cross Cut Mitre Saw 240V with DE3493 Legstand
- Save $682.60
We are sorry but the Dewalt DW777S 216mm Cross Cut Mitre Saw 240V with DE3493 Legstand is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $140.80
- Dewalt DWS778 250mm Compact Slide Mitre Saw
- Save $485.70
- Dewalt DW743N 250mm Combination Flip Over Saw
- Save $248.10
- Dewalt D24000S 250mm Slide Table Wet Tile Saw and Leg Stand
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DW777S-240V
Dewalt DW777S 216mm Cross Cut Mitre Saw complete with saw blade, bench mounting bolts, blade spanner and DE3493 Legstand. Available in 110 or 240 volts.
- The classic pull saw design improved and updated for the modern user
- New 1800 Watt motor for powerful cutting in all materials
- Dust extraction specifically designed to meet the needs of the professional user in heavy use applications, protection from airborn dust particles minimises health risk over long periods
- The base and fence have been machined to meet the accuracy requirements of the most demanding applications
- New head lock function allows the head to be fixed, restricting the traverse function for trim applications and ease of transportation
- Integrated positive mitre stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, quick release mitre mechanism up to 50°
- Sliding left hand fence with measuring scale for improved material support and management
- Compact internal rail design for huge cutting capacity in a highly transportable format
- 24 tooth saw blade
- 2 bench mounting bolts
- Blade spanner
- DE3493 legstand
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 5035048196786
- Power Input 1800 Watts
- Power Output 1100 Watts
- Blade Speed 6300 rpm
- Blade Diameter 216 mm
- Blade Bore 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity 48 °
- Mitre Capacity [right/left] 50/50 °
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H) 265 x 62 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H) 265 x 60 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H) 189 x 62 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H) 190 x 60 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H) 173 x 62 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H) 265 x 48 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45° 190x48 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut [Saws] 80 mm
- Weight 14.0 kg
- Depth 550 mm
- Length 490 mm
- Height 590 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 50kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.60 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.60 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.