Dewalt DWD024K 650W Variable Speed Percussion Drill 240V
- Save $25.00
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DWD024K-240V
Dewalt DWD024K 650W Variable Speed Percussion Drill.
- Low weight ensures the drill is easy to use and it reduces user fatigue
- Compact design enables comfortable use and allows access to tight spaces
- An excellent power to size ratio results in a powerful, durable drill in a compact size
- Rubber back handle increase comfort to the user in drilling and hammer drilling applications
- Trigger sensitive variable speed switch allows a user to drill slowly for precision accuracy when starting to drill a hole
- Lock on" button gives the user the option to keep the machine continually running when doing repetitive operations
- Chuck key
- Multi-position side handle
- Depth stop
- Heavy duty carrying case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B0086FCVTE
- Barcode: 5035048137161
- Chuck Capacity 1.5-13 mm
- Power Input 650 Watts
- Power Output 302 Watts
- Max Torque 8.6 Nm
- No Load Speed 0-2800 rpm
- Blows per Minute 0-47600 bpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood] 25 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Steel] 13 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete] 16 mm
- Spindle Thread 1/2" x 20 U.N.F
- Weight 1.82 kg
- Length 255 mm
- Height 180 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Metal 2.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Impact 25.3 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration) 1.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration) 3.1 m/s²
- Sound Pressure 94 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 1 (Sound) 3 dB(A)
- Accoustic Pressure 105 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 2 (Sound) 3.2 dB(A)
- Total Shipping Weight: 3kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $81.30 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $81.30 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.