Dewalt DWE575K Circular Saw 190mm (67mm DOC) with Kitbox 240V
- Save $49.00
- Bosch GKS190 190mm Hand Held Circular Saw
- Save $566.80
- Makita SP6000J1 Plunge Cut Saw 165mm Blade and Connector Case
- Save $197.80
- Dewalt DWS520K Plunge Saw
- Save $46.30
- Save $59.20
- Dewalt DWE560K Compact Circular Saw 184mm in Kitbox (65mm DOC)
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DWE575K-240V
Dewalt DWE575K Precision Circular Saw with 65mm Depth of Cut complete with Carry Case
- Scale for precise cutting depth setting to 67 mm
- General purpose ripping, cross-cutting and bevelling circular saw for wood and other construction materials
- High torque motor for durability and power for cutting job site and joinery materials
- Stable block construction for low vibration running and long service life
- Additional handle for safe two-handed work
- Variable adjustment of the bevel angle to 57 degrees
- Optimum balance for safe, fatigue-free operation
- Protection hood for up to 95% sawdust extraction
- Precision 24 tooth saw blade
- Rip Fence
- Blade Spanner
- Heavy duty carrying case
- Dust Extraction Spout
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B00AA7M3WG
- Barcode: 5035048377468
- Power Input: 1600 Watts
- Power Output: 1000 Watts
- No Load Speed: 5200 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 190 mm
- Blade Bore: 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 57 °
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º: 67 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º: 49 mm
- Weight: 4.0 kg
- Length: 355 mm
- Height: 245 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $83.20 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.80 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $83.20 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.