Dewalt DWS520KR Plunge Saw with 1.5m Guide Rail 240V
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DWS520KR-240V
Dewalt DWS520KR Plunge Saw and Guide Rail, complete with 48 tooth saw blade, 1.5m guide rail and carrying case
This fantastic new product from Dewalt offers a simple and effective solution to a wide range of applications including laminate cutting and door trimming. Extremely high levels of accuracy, finish and durability make the DWS520KR a top quality product.
- Dewalt DWS520KR plunge saw from Dewalt gives outstanding levels of accuracy and finish, as well as extreme durability
- The DWS520KR is designed in conjunction with guide rails that are easy to set up and use, the system offers a simple and effective solution for a range of applications, particularly with laminate cutting
- The Dewalt DWS520KR has a flat outside guard so can be used for door trimming
- Anti kickback function stops the saw from moving backwards along the rail
- 48 tooth precision saw blade
- Heavy duty carrying case
- 1.5m guide rail
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 5035048196861
- Power Input: 1300 Watts
- Power Output: 690 Watts
- No Load Speed: 1750 - 4000 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 165 mm
- Blade Bore: 20 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 47°
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º: 59 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º[with guide rails]: 55 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º: 44 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º[with guide rails]: 40 mm
- Weight: 5.1 kg
- Length: 303 mm
- Height: 265 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 15kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.60 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.60 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.