Done mowing? What about raking?
Posted by Mark Hunter - March 08, 2010
We've taken care of cutting the grass thanks to the Bosch Rotak lawnmower. A big part of keeping your lawn looking green, lush and stripey is to make sure there's no debris on it. Fallen leaves, twigs, moss and lawn clippings are all going to damage your grass in one way or another. That's why raking your lawn is so important. However, raking is more back-breaking than mowing. Aren't we glad Bosch created the AVR1100 electric lawn raker?
* Patented Jet Collect system - gives better collection, increasing convenience and saving time
* 14 Slitting knives - ensures deeper rooted thatch and moss is cut and lifted
* 1100 W Powerdrive motor
* Superior power and more torque for efficient thatch and moss removal
* 2-piece, 50 L rear collection box- reduces emptying trips - splits for storage
* Z-folding handle and stackable grass box -compact and easy storage
* 4 working heights from +5 to -10 mm - variable heights to suit all lawn conditions
* 2 year parts and labour guarantee 100% consumer confidence
blog comments powered by Disqus