Eclipse ETBC36 36in Tubular Handled Bolt Cutters
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: ECL-ETBC36
Eclipse ETBC36 36" Tubular Handled Bolt Cutters
The cutter adjustment is by eccentric (a cam bolt which adjusts the cutter head when turned) to compensate for blade wear
- Strength & Accuracy - The jaws are drop forged and machined to precise specifications to produce a resilient body and rigid cutting edge
- Safety - Built-in stops will yield rather than break
- Comfort in use - Ergonomic soft feel rubber grips for added comfort
- Maximum strength - Every pound of force applied to the handles is amplified to produce 80lbs (36kg) of force between the jaws
- Versatlity - Can cut high tensile steel rods, bolts, pre-stressed concrete reinforcing rods, mesh and wire, cold drawn alloy steel and tempered sprung wire
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B0043YKZHM
- Barcode: 5012095066002
- Cutting Capacity 3/8" (9.5mm)
- Size 760mm (30")
- Total Shipping Weight: 8kg
TOOLSTOP offers a same day despatch on a next working day delivery service on all UK Mainland orders made before 5:15pm Monday to Friday. All orders received after 5:15pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday. Some items will be dispatched on a 48 hour delivery service. These are items we stock at our suppliers premises and these will be clearly marked on the product page as well as above in the basket.
UK orders below £25 (inc VAT) are subject to a £6.95 handling and packaging fee. UK orders equal to or above £25 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge. Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
All orders will require a signature on delivery. Customers should make every effort to be available to receive the delivery as no parcels will be left without a signature. In the event the customer not being in when delivery is attempted, a card will be left detailing the drivers actions e.g. taken to a convenient local collection point , left with neighbour, details of how to arrange a redelivery or to collect from the local parcel company depot. We will only leave your delivery with a neighbour if you specify this in the order delivery note.
See our delivery page for more details.
You May Also Like
- (£16.67 ex VAT)
- Save £59.69
- (£30.00 ex VAT)
- Save £39.22
- (£15.00 ex VAT)
- Save £41.24
- (£22.50 ex VAT)
- Save £33.67
- (£25.00 ex VAT)
- Save £45.95