First Look - Bosch GBH 3-28 DFR SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill
Posted by Mark Hunter - March 30, 2010
Exclusive to Toolstop, we're delighted to give you the first look at the new Bosch GBH 3-28 DFR SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill. In this video Neil takes us through the main features of the drill including the quick-change chuck, then we show you it in action, first of all drilling into a concrete slab then breaking the slab in chisel mode. Check out the vibration control in action, too.
* Powerful due to 800 watt motor
* Versatile 3 function (drill, hammer drill and chisel) with quick change chuck
* Vibration control - 12m/s2
* Safe due to mechanical overload clutch
* Compact and L-shaped for improved handling for overhead working
* Cable ball grommet improves flexibility and reduces cable breaks
So, does it make your wish-list? Let us know in the comments.
blog comments powered by Disqus