George Sealey demonstrates the Sealey BSL103 CVJ Boot Tool
Posted by Mark Hunter - February 23, 2010
Another Jack Sealey Power Product, this time the Sealey BSL103 CVJ Boot Tool. It's a....different looking contraption, but we were impressed by the logic behind the design and how efficiently it does what it's supposed to do. Check it out.
* Innovative tool saves time, money and frustration
* Installs CVJ boots without removing drive shafts from the vehicle or the CV joint from the drive shaft
* No effort and no mess!
* Save on labour time by up to 70% and prevent damage to CV joint
* Composite body with simple control valve, works from standard workshop air supply
* While fitting boot the tool can be removed from the air line when pressurized (arms open) and will maintain pressure until the release button is pressed
* Suitable for cars and small commercial vans
What do you think? Would it cut 70% of the time it takes to fit these boots? Let us know what you think in the comments below.
blog comments powered by Disqus