Get Ready for Winter
Posted by Mark Hunter - November 21, 2013
Are you ready for the dark nights and the usual freeze this winter?
Here in the Toolstop warehouse it's already brass monkeys. And outside it isn't much better!
So to help you guys stay warm and safe at work, we've put together a simple Winter Jobsite Buying Guide in the form of this list below.
- Site lighting - lots of different types from minipods to task lamps to 2" and 5" fluorescent contractors lights ara available, it depends on the area you're trying to light but the mornings and the evenings are drawing in and seeing what you're working on is dependent on decent lighting
- Heaters - There are electric heaters, propane space heatersand diesel paraffin heaters depending on what you need to heat and the size of the space. A basic requirement is the need to be warm on site, you'll definitely be more productive if you are. Click here to read our Space Heater Buying Guide
- Generators - Needed to power your tools on the worksite but also good to heat up the water in the kettle for your cap of tea to heat you up. You might also use one to power your heater or site lighting
- Water Pumps - Construction sites will flood in the winter, keep them clear with a decent water pump
- Winter Workwear - gloves, trousers, fleeces, jackets, waterproofs, hats and thermals are all essential if you're working outside
Make sure you don't get caught out by the elements by getting yourself prepared right now for Winter.
Are there any other products you would recommend for making the cold, wet days a bit more comfortable? Let us know by posting a comment below.
blog comments powered by Disqus