Hitachi DH24DVA 24V SDS-Plus Hammer Drill (2 x NiCd batteries)
- Save $315.40
We are sorry but the Hitachi DH24DVA 24V SDS-Plus Hammer Drill (2 x NiCd batteries) is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $112.00
- Save $61.60
- Save $298.50
- Hitachi DH24DVC 24V 4kg SDS-Plus Hammer Drill (2 x 2AH NiMH batteries)
- Save $613.20
- Hitachi DH36DAL 36V SDS-Plus Hammer Drill (2 Batteries)
- Save $139.60
- Hitachi DH18DSL/L4 18V Cordless Li-ion SDS-Plus Hammer Drill (Body Only)
TOOLSTOP Part No: HIT-DH24DVA/NICD
Hitachi DH24DVA/Nicad 24V SDS-Plus Hammer Drill - NiCd battery
- High performance drilling: 24mm capacity in concrete
- Three mode action: rotary drilling, rotary hammer and roto-stop mode for light chiselling
- High drilling speed plus 'save power' mode to prevent drill breakage when drilling small holes
- Compact body with soft grip handle
- Push fit bit reception locks drills in place quickly and securely
- Cylindrical housing and fan cooled motor for extended durability
- Replaceable carbon brushes
- Electric feedback and brake
DH24DVA/Nicad Comes With:
- UC24YFB charger
- 2 batteries
- Side handle
- Depth stop
- Carrying case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 4966376143573
- No-load speed: 0-1050/min (normal), 0-520/min (save mode)
- Impact rate: 0-4500/min (normal), 0-2200/min (save mode)
- Impact energy: 2.8 Joules
- Bit shank: Push fit SDS-Plus
- Capacity: Concrete: 24mm, Mild steel: 13mm, Soft wood: 30mm
- Battery: 2 x EB2420 2.0Ah Ni-Cad
- Charge time: 50 Minutes
- Length: 322mm
- Weight: 4.1kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 8kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.00 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.00 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01908 660663 and ask for the Service Department. They will triage the problem and if a fault is diagnosed they will provide you with a returns number and a form to be completed which should be faxed back to them on the number they provide. They will arrange to collect your product (only from a business address otherwise you are responsible to pay the shipping cost)), repair it and return it free of charge. Please Note, you will require to enclose your Toolstop invoice and completed returns form with the returned item. The Hitachi warranty is only valid in the UK, therefore any items being shipped abroad need to be returned to the UK for repair at the customers expense.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.