Hitachi DH24DVC 24V 4kg SDS-Plus Hammer Drill (2 x 2AH NiMH batteries)
- Save $291.10
We are sorry but the Hitachi DH24DVC 24V 4kg SDS-Plus Hammer Drill (2 x 2AH NiMH batteries) is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $308.10
- Bosch GBH36VF-LI 36V Li-ion SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill (3 x 2.6Ah Batteries) and Accessories
- Save $210.10
- Save $666.90
- Hitachi DH36DAL 36V SDS-Plus Hammer Drill (2 Batteries)
- Save $401.20
- Hitachi DH24DVA 24V SDS-Plus Hammer Drill (2 x NiCd batteries)
- Save $207.80
TOOLSTOP Part No: HIT-DH24DVC
Hitachi DH24DVC 24V 4kg SDS-Plus Hammer Drill - 2 x 2AH NiMh Batteries
- Compact 305mm and lightweight 3.6kg
- Durable cylindrical gear cover
- Fast to install bit by one motion
- 3-mode action: Drilling only, hammer drilling and hammering only
- Fan cooled durable motor with easy replaceable carbon brush
- Soft grip handle
- Variable speed trigger
- Compatible with optional 25.2V Lithium-ion battery BSL2530
DH24DVC Comes With:
- 2 x 2AH NIMH Batteries (BSH2420)
- Charger (UC24SGH)
- Side Handle
- Depth Gauge
- Carrying Case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B0055KK4GK
- Barcode: 4966376206827
- Capacity: Concrete 20mm (25/32")
- Capacity: Mild Steel 13mm (1/2")
- Capacity: Wood 27mm (1-1/16")
- Impact energy: 1.7j
- Bit Shank SDS-plus
- Battery Voltage 24V
- No Load Speed 0 - 1,250/min.
- Impact Rate 0 - 5,600/min.
- Overall Length 305mm (12")
- Weight 3.6kg (7.9lbs.)
- Total Shipping Weight: 7kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $80.30 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.40 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $80.30 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01908 660663 and ask for the Service Department. They will triage the problem and if a fault is diagnosed they will provide you with a returns number and a form to be completed which should be faxed back to them on the number they provide. They will arrange to collect your product (only from a business address otherwise you are responsible to pay the shipping cost)), repair it and return it free of charge. Please Note, you will require to enclose your Toolstop invoice and completed returns form with the returned item. The Hitachi warranty is only valid in the UK, therefore any items being shipped abroad need to be returned to the UK for repair at the customers expense.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
You can find out more about Hitachi service, warranty, manuals, parts lists etc here