Hitachi DH36DAL 36V SDS-Plus Hammer Drill (2 Batteries)
In StockFREE Next Day Delivery to UK Mainland
DealsHitachi DH36DAL SDS Drill + Bosch 8 Piece Drilling Set
- Hitachi DH36DAL 36V SDS-Plus Hammer Drill (2 Batteries)
- Bosch 2607019904 SDS+ Drill Bit Set in Tough Box (8 Piece)
- £390.66 (£325.55 ex VAT)
- Save £7.00
- View all Deals
TOOLSTOP Part No: HIT-DH36DAL
Hitachi DH36DAL 36V SDS-Plus Hammer Drill
- Fastest drilling speed in its class
- Three mode action includes hammer only for light chiselling
- Replaceable carbon brushes for longer service life
- Fan cooled charger
- Save power' mode
- Push fit bit installation
- Electric brake
DH36DAL Comes With:
- 2 batteries
- UC36YRL charger
- Side handle
- Depth gauge
- Carrying case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B002DYIUTO
- Barcode: 4966376153275
- No-load speed: 0-550/1100/min
- Impact rate: 0-2250/4500
- Impact energy: 2.8 Joules
- Bit shank: SDS-Plus
- Capacity: Concrete: 26mm, Metal: 13mm, Wood: 30mm
- Battery: 2 x BSL3626 2.6Ah Li-Ion
- Charge time: 80 Minutes
- Length: 322mm
- Weight: 4.0kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 8kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below £49.00 (inc VAT) are subject to a £6.95 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above £49.00 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01908 660663 and ask for the Service Department. They will triage the problem and if a fault is diagnosed they will provide you with a returns number and a form to be completed which should be faxed back to them on the number they provide. They will arrange to collect your product (only from a business address otherwise you are responsible to pay the shipping cost)), repair it and return it free of charge. Please Note, you will require to enclose your Toolstop invoice and completed returns form with the returned item. The Hitachi warranty is only valid in the UK, therefore any items being shipped abroad need to be returned to the UK for repair at the customers expense.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
You can find out more about Hitachi service, warranty, manuals, parts lists etc here