Hitachi M12V2 1/2in Variable Speed Router 240V
- Save $171.60
We are sorry but the Hitachi M12V2 1/2in Variable Speed Router 240V is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $147.20
- Save $187.00
TOOLSTOP Part No: HIT-M12V2-240V
Hitachi M12V2 1/2 Inch Variable Speed Router 240 Volt
- Powerful 2000W motor (240V)
- Revolutionary new fan design offers increased cutting efficiency to rout smoothly through hardwoods
- All new ergonomic design with soft grip handles
- New fast and accurate depth adjustment mechanism with metric & imperial scales
- Variable speed motor with constant speed control
- Convenient variable speed dial on side handle
M12V2 Comes With:
- 1/2 inch and 1/4 inch collet chucks
- Straight guide with micro-adjuster
- Template guide & adapter
- Centering gauge
- Dust guide & adapter
- Carrying case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 4966376135462
- Voltage: 240V
- Power input: 2000W (240V), 1570W (110V)
- No-load speed: 8000-22000/min
- Chuck capacity: 12.7mm (1/2in)
- Plunge depth: 65mm
- Length: 360mm (height)
- Weight: 6.3kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 6.3kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $73.80 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $73.80 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01908 660663 and ask for the Service Department. They will triage the problem and if a fault is diagnosed they will provide you with a returns number and a form to be completed which should be faxed back to them on the number they provide. They will arrange to collect your product (only from a business address otherwise you are responsible to pay the shipping cost)), repair it and return it free of charge. Please Note, you will require to enclose your Toolstop invoice and completed returns form with the returned item. The Hitachi warranty is only valid in the UK, therefore any items being shipped abroad need to be returned to the UK for repair at the customers expense.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.