Hitachi NT65GS 16 Gauge Cordless Straight Finish Nailer
Guaranteed In Stock
Frequently Bought Together
Save $39.10 on Hitachi NR90GC2 Framing + NT65GS Finishing Nailers$742.40
TOOLSTOP Part No: HIT-NT65GS
Hitachi NT65GS Cordless Finish Nailer, complete with 2 x 3.6 volt 1.5Ah batteries, 60 minute charger, safety glasses, 2 hex wrenches, oil, nose cap and carrying case.
The Hitachi NT65GS cordless gas nail gun will take the same nails and gas as the Paslode IM65 nailgun, allowing you to use existing stock as well as the new Hitachi nails.
- Lightweight, compact design
- 2 x 1.5Ah Li-Ion batteries and 60 minute charger with adapter to charge batteries from a cigarette lighter socket
- Up to 1200 nails per fuel cell
- Tool free depth adjustment
- Dry firing lockout
- Easy to clean
- Tool free jam clearance
- Handy belt hook
- No mark nose cap included
- 2 x 3.6V 1.5Ah batteries
- UC3SML 60 minute charger
- Safety glasses
- 2 hex wrenches
- Nose cap
- Carrying case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B001DZNQ02
- Barcode: 4966376143658
- Nail Type - Straight Finish
- Nail Length Range - 25-65mm
- Nail Diameter - 16 Gauge
- Magazine Capacity - 100 nails
- Battery Capacity - 2000nails /charge
- Fuel Cell Capacity - Up to 1200 nails
- Nail Range - 25 to 65mm
- Magazine Capacity - 100nails
- Actuation Type - Full sequential
- Weight - 1.8kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 8kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $83.30 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.80 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $83.30 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01908 660663 and ask for the Service Department. They will triage the problem and if a fault is diagnosed they will provide you with a returns number and a form to be completed which should be faxed back to them on the number they provide. They will arrange to collect your product (only from a business address otherwise you are responsible to pay the shipping cost)), repair it and return it free of charge. Please Note, you will require to enclose your Toolstop invoice and completed returns form with the returned item. The Hitachi warranty is only valid in the UK, therefore any items being shipped abroad need to be returned to the UK for repair at the customers expense.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
You can find out more about Hitachi service, warranty, manuals, parts lists etc here