Hitachi UR18DSL 14.4/18V Cordless Jobsite Radio (Body Only)
- Save $182.20
- Makita BMR104 Job Site Radio with DAB
- Save $116.80
- Dewalt DCR016 XR FM/AM Jobsite Radio
- Save $182.20
- Makita BMR104W White Job Site Radio with DAB
- Save $70.20
- Dewalt DCR017 XR DAB+ Radio Charger 240V
- Save $193.30
TOOLSTOP Part No: HIT-UR18DSL
Hitachi UR18DSL 14.4/18V Cordless Radio
- Can be powered by any Hitachi 14.4V/18V Slide or Clip-on battery or mains power
- AM/FM stereo
- Digital tuner with LCD display
- 5 preset stations
- High sensitivity large-scale antenna gives a high frequency
- Maximum volume of 83.1db with an 18V battery at 1 metre
- 2 x 3 inch speakers and bass reflex
- AUX socket can be used with MP3 player
- USB socket to charge a mobile phone
- Rubber frame protection
- AA Battery x 3
- AC Adaptor (240V)
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B004XOTSBQ
- Barcode: 4966376177769
- Useable Battery: 14.4V/18V Slide and clip-on
- Frequency: 522 - 1620kHz (AM)
- 87.5~108Mhz (FM)
- Max volume at 1m: 83.1dB (18V)
- Size H x W x L: 281 x 184 x 231mm
- Weight: 3.3 without battery
- Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $82.20 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.70 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $82.20 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01908 660663 and ask for the Service Department. They will triage the problem and if a fault is diagnosed they will provide you with a returns number and a form to be completed which should be faxed back to them on the number they provide. They will arrange to collect your product (only from a business address otherwise you are responsible to pay the shipping cost)), repair it and return it free of charge. Please Note, you will require to enclose your Toolstop invoice and completed returns form with the returned item. The Hitachi warranty is only valid in the UK, therefore any items being shipped abroad need to be returned to the UK for repair at the customers expense.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
You can find out more about Hitachi service, warranty, manuals, parts lists etc here