Irwin Jack 10505215 990UHP-550 Soft Grip Handsaw 550mm 22in
- Save $5.20
- Save $5.00
- Save $4.50
- Save $6.70
- Save $3.20
- Multibuy - Save up to 10%
- from $7.90
- Save $17.10
- Save $3.60
- Save $10.50
- Save $31.40
TOOLSTOP Part No: JACK-990/22
Irwin Jack 990-22 Fine Hardpoint Panel Saw 22"
Hardpoint handsaw with soft grip for user comfort. The fine toothing gives a superior finish. Ideal for cutting plywood, chipboard and other man-made materials.
- Finger rest for maximum control
- Water based lacquer gives 990 Jack hand saw four times better rust protection than traditional lacquer
- 0.85mm Jack 990 saw blade with high quality C75 steel is stable and ensures maximum power transfer
- Light and strong ultra sonic welded Jack 990 hand saw soft-grip handle for increased grip and enhanced comfort
- Hard Point Jack 990 saw teeth (HP) stay sharp 6-8 times longer than nonhardened teeth
- 90° & 45° angles integrated in the Jack 990 hand saw handle for ease of marking out
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B0001IX6VG
- Barcode: 5706915052152
- Length 550mm (22 in)
- Teeth 9 tpi
- Net Weight: 0.415kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 0.622kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.20 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.20 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock