Jobox 654990 Heavy-Duty Tool Storage Chest (48 x 24 x 27 3/8")
- (£79.17 ex VAT)
- Save £33.34
- (£224.17 ex VAT)
- Save £60.94
- (£99.17 ex VAT)
- Save £72.94
- (£90.83 ex VAT)
- Save £55.40
- (£199.17 ex VAT)
- Save £77.74
- (£245.00 ex VAT)
- Save £115.14
- (£224.16 ex VAT)
- Save £109.46
- (£332.50 ex VAT)
- Save £151.74
TOOLSTOP Part No: JOBOX-654-990
Jobox 654990 Heavy-Duty Tool Storage Chest, complete with bolt cutter free locking system and heavily reinforced doors for security. Comes with 2 keys and 1 padlock.
The 654-990 is the best selling security storage chest in the range. With approx dimensions of 4' x 2' x 2' it can fit into most vans and can be bolted to the bulk head to offer extra security.
It comes with a padlock which locks inside the box meaning that it is almost impossible to open without using the keys.
Heavily-Reinforced 16-Gauge Steel Construction
The strongest, most durable chests in the industry.
- Flat exterior design eliminates exposed handles and improves job site safety.
- Handle Recesses Help Reduce Injuries - Extra tall and deep recess areas prevent pinched fingers when using lifting handles. Deep recesses protect handles from damage.
- Heavy Duty Locking Arms Support Lid - 1" wide heavy-duty steel locking arms , resist bending. Arms securely lock lid in open position to prevent accidental closing.
- Doors And Lids Are Heavily Reinforced - Super strong doors and lids are heavily reinforced to resist pry bars and forced entry. Provides long-term durability.
- Bolt Cutter Free Locking System - Shackles of padlocks protected from cutting tools inside steel housings. Padlocks cannot be pulled or pried out.
- Grip Rite Channels Resist Damage - Deep-recessed Grip Rite Channels reinforce lid and cannot be damaged by passing equipment. Easy to grip when wet or wearing gloves.
- Super-Duty Hinge Resists Forced Entry - Rugged 14-gauge steel 3/8" continuous hinge with 1/4" steel pin and extra-large 1" knuckles. Staked and welded pin cannot be driven out.
- Rain Drain System Protects Contents - Wind driven rain entering the padlock housings is drained to the outside of the box. Channeling water away from the interior protects the contents and box from damage.
- Extra-Strong Bolsters For Heavy Loads - New bolster design provides the strength of 9-gauge laminated steel for twice the load-carrying capacity. Tall 3 3/8"forklift height.
- 2 Keys
- 1 Padlock
HOW TO FIT THE LOCKS
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Dimensions - 48" X 24" X 27 3/8"
- Usable cu ft - 15.4'
- Shipping cu ft - 22.3'
- Total Shipping Weight: 135kg