Live from the Ideal Home Show - Ryobi CDA1802 Drill/Driver
Posted by Mark Hunter - March 25, 2010
We touch base with Ryobi at the Ideal Home Show and get a demo of the Ryobi CDA1802 Drill/Driver from none other than Adam Morely, Ryobi's marketing manager.
We get an in-depth breakdown of the features of the drill/driver, plus some info on the various options available in terms of batteries and additional kit.
* Autoshift - Automatically selects the correct gear to suit the material and application
* Powerful motor and gearbox producing 59Nm max Torque
* 13mm Keyless chuck
* Quick adjustment 24 torque settings
* Magnetic screw and bit holder
* Soft grip overmould for improved grip and reduced vibration
* LEDs indicate when the gears change and which gear the drill is in
* 2 gears for most materials and applications
* Automatic spindle lock for one handed bit change
blog comments powered by Disqus