TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-AF505N
Makita AF505N Brad Nailer 2 Inch 18 Gauge complete with nose protector, oil, safety glasses and carrying case.
Summed up in a one word review as "Perfect" this Pneumatic Brad Nailer from Makita will satisfy professional needs. It's light and fits in your hand perfectly. A brad nailer is a smaller version of a standard finish nailer and typically is used for attaching small moldings and trim to a woodworking project. Brads also have a very thin head, which leaves a smaller nail hole after the nail is sunk below the surface of the stock. Good for skirting and architrave work. Rubber bumpers enable this tool to be laid down on sloping surfaces which reduces slipping risk. The rubberised handle with anti-slip dimples gives a firm hold in any conditions and also deaden vibration.
- Ultra narrow nose design with no-mar tip allows easy nailing access to confined areas whilst protecting your wood.
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator. rotatable 360 degrees by hand
- Rubberised soft grip provides more comfort and better control.
- Body bumper protects workpiece from scratches/damage.
- Hanging hook can be attached to either side of the tool
- Tool-less depth adjustment
- Tool-less nail jam clearing.
- No-mar tip
- Safety glasses
- Carry case
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B00K1AXGQY
- Barcode: 0088381680806
- Max operating pressure: 113 psi
- Magazine Angle: Straight
- Nail Length/Gauge: 15-50MM /18g
- Operating air pressure Mpa: 0.39 - 0.78 (kgf/cm2) [psi]
- Operating Pressure (psi): 56 - 113 psi
- Operating Pressure (bar): 3.9 - 7.8 bar
- Recommended Compressor: AC640 / MAC610
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Noise sound pressure: 81 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 94 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec≤
- Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec≤
- Net weight: 1.4 kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 3kg