Makita BCL180Z 18V LXT Vacuum Cleaner (Body Only)
- Save $83.00
- Makita DCL180ZW 18V LXT White Vacuum Cleaner (Body Only)
- Save $71.40
- Makita DCL180Z 18V li-ion Cordless Vacuum Cleaner (Body Only)
- Save $746.30
- Save $73.00
- Makita DX02 Dust Extraction Unit for BHR243
- Save $512.10
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-BCL180Z
Makita BCL180Z 18 Volt LXT Vacuum Cleaner (Body Only) complete with nozzle, straight pipe and sash nozzle
- Light weight
- Strong suction power and large dust capacity for heavy duty applications
- Low noise design
- Straight pipe
- Sash nozzle
Batteries or charger are NOT included
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B001TWXX98
- Barcode: 0088381601436
- Max air flow: 1.3m3/min
- Max sealed suction: 3.6kPa
- Capacity: 0.65 litre
- Net weight: 1.2kg
- Charging Time: Approx 22 minutes
- 18 volts
- Total Shipping Weight: 3kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $81.30 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $81.30 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: email@example.com
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.