Makita BDF460SAJ 1/2"/13mm 24V Cordless Drill/Driver (2x Batteries)
- Save $497.20
- Makita BDF453RFE LXT 18V Cordless Drill Driver (2 x 3.0Ah Li-ion Batteries)
- Save $209.20
- Save $565.20
- Makita DDF480RMJ 18V Cordless li-ion Brushless Drill Driver (2 x 4.0Ah Batteries)
- Save $161.70
- Makita DDF480Z 18V Cordless li-ion Brushless Drill Driver (Body Only)
- Save $132.80
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-BDF460SAJ
Makita BDF460SAJ 1/2"/13mm Drill/Driver 24 volts complete with charger, battery cartridge, side handle, depth stop and 2 x double ended bits.
- Drill mode plus 16 torque settings on screwdriver mode for versatility
- Single sleeve keyless chuck with shaft lock for fast and easy bit changes
- 16 torque settings
- Single sleeve keyless chuck
- Battery cartridge
- Side handle
- Depth stop
- 2 x double ended bits
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 0088381049283
- Max in Steel: 13mm
- Max in Wood: 38mm
- Torque Settings; S/H Nm: 16; 30/70
- Max Size Wood Screw: 10x90mm
- Max Size Machine Screw: 6mm
- No Load Speed: Hi 0-1,500rpm/Low 0-460rpm
- Net Weight: 2.6kg
- Charging Time: 1 Hour
- 24 volts
- Total Shipping Weight: 2.6kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $82.50 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.70 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $82.50 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: email@example.com
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.