Makita BGA452Z Cordless Li-ion Angle Grinder 18V (Body Only)
- Save $146.70
- Dewalt DCG412N 18V XR li-ion Grinder (Body Only)
- Save $170.90
- Makita DGA452Z Cordless Li-ion Angle Grinder 18V (Body Only) (replaces BGA452Z)
- Save $148.00
- Save $169.60
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-BGA452Z
Makita BGA452Z LXT Lithium Ion Cordless Angle Grinder 18 volts (naked) complete with lock nut wrench, side handle andabrasive wheel.
- Makita built produces 50% faster grinding with an impressive 10,000 RPM
- More compact design at only 12-1/2" long and weighs only 5.6 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- LXT Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- Built-in electronic control circuit with L.E.D. warning lights for overload protection
- Slide switch with lock-on
- Powerful angle grinder now free from the restriction of cables and power sockets
- Capable of using wheels or discs for mains grinders
- Easy-to-grip, small circumference motor housing
- Anti-restart function
- Electronic current limiter
- Lock nut wrench
- Side handle
- Abrasive wheel
No batteries, kitbox or charger included.
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B000GJTDI0
- Barcode: 0088381074193
- Grinding Wheel: 4-1/2" / 115mm
- Cut-Off Wheel: 4-1/2"
- Wire Cup Brush: 3-1/2" / 115mm
- Sanding Disc: 4-1/2" / 115mm
- No Load RPM: 10,000
- Watt Hours: 54.0
- Battery: 18VDC (3.0Ah)
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11 UNC
- Overall Length: 12-1/2"
- Net Weight: 5.6 Lbs. / 1.9kg
- 18 volts
- Total Shipping Weight: 3kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $81.40 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $81.40 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.