Makita BHP458Z 18V Cordless Li-ion 16mm Compact 2-speed Combi Drill (Body Only)
- Save $244.30
- Makita DTD146Z LXT 18V Li-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (Body Only) (Replaces BTD146Z)
- Save $248.70
- Makita BTD140Z 18V li-ion Cordless Impact Driver (Body Only)
- Save $46.10
- Save $258.20
- Makita DKP180Z LXT 18V Li-Ion Cordless Planer 82mm (Body Only)
- Save $256.50
- Makita DHR202Z 18V Cordless li-ion SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill (Body Only) Replaces BHR202Z
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-BHP458Z
Makita BHP458Z 18 Volt Cordless Li-ion 16mm Compact 2-speed Combi Drill (Body Only)
The Makita BHP458 is an extremely compact tool in size with an overall length of 225mm (8-7/8") - the shortest in its class. High power and productivity are achieved with the new DC motor (FD31-30). Their enhanced dust and drip-proof performance will ensure reliable operation even in bad weather.
- Compact design, only 225mm overall length
- 2 speed gearbox
- High operational efficiency with high torque
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
- Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- The power remaining in the battery can be indicated in 3 stages simply by pushing a button; 3 lights on: more than 50% of full battery capacity. 2 lights on: 20% to 50% of full battery capacity. 1 light on: less than 20% of full battery capacity
Batteries or charger are NOT included
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B009DZ2G9G
- Barcode: 0088381628020
- Electric Brake: Yes
- No Load Speed: 0-2000/400 rpm
- Max Torque S/H: 44 / 88 Nm
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Torque Settings: 21 + drill
- Charging Time: 22 min
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- Max. in masonry: 16 mm
- Max. in steel: 13 mm
- Max. in wood: 65 mm
- Fastening machine screw: 6mm
- Blows per Minute: 0-30000/6000 bpm
- Voltage: 18V
- Net weight: 2.3 kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 2kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $83.40 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.80 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $83.40 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: email@example.com
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.