Makita BHP460SAJ 24V 1/2"/13mm Cordless Combi Drill
- Save $253.20
- Makita 8391DWPETK 18V Cordless Combi Drill (2 Batteries) with 101 Piece Accessory Set
- Save $536.50
- Makita DHP456RMWX 18V White Li-ion Combi Drill 2 Speed (1 x 4Ah Battery)
- Save $725.50
- Save $729.30
- Makita DHP456RFE 18V Cordless Li-ion Combi Drill 2-Speed (2 x 3Ah Batteries)
- Save $743.80
- Makita DHP480RMJ 18V Cordless li-ion Brushless Combi Drill (2 x 4Ah Batteries)
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-BHP460SAJ
Makita BHP460SAJ 24 volt 1/2"/13mm cordless combi drill, complete with charger, battery cartridge, side handle, depth stop, 2 x screwdriver bits.
More power and longer run time with 24 volt Ni-MH battery. Drill mode plus 16 torque settings on screwdriver mode for versatility. Single-sleeve keyless chuck with shaft lock for fast and easy one handed bit changes.
- 16 torque settings.
- Single sleeve keyless chuck
- Battery catridge
- Side handle
- Depth stop
- 2 x screwdriver bits.
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 0088381049337
- Max in Steel: 13mm
- Max in Wood: 38mm
- Max in Masonry: 16mm
- Torque Settings S/H Nm: 16; 30/70
- Max Size Wood Screw: 10x90mm
- Max Size Machine Screw: 6mm
- No Load Speed: Hi 0-1,500rpm - Low 0-460rpm
- Blows per minute: Hi 0-22,500bpm - Low 0-6,900bpm
- Net Weight: 2.7kg
- 24 volts
- Total Shipping Weight: 2.7kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $79.00 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.20 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $79.00 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: email@example.com
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.