Makita BHR202RFE 18V LXT SDS+ Rotary Hammer (2 Batteries)
- Save $656.10
- Makita DHR202RF 18V Cordless li-ion SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill (1 x 3Ah Battery)
- Save $239.20
- Makita BHR241Z 18V Li-ion Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill (Body Only)
- Save $305.00
- Save $329.10
- Makita DHR243Z 18V li-ion SDS+ Brushless 3 Mode Rotary Hammer Drill 24mm with Quick Change Chuck (Body Only)
- Save $624.60
- Makita DHR242RF 18V Cordless li-ion SDS Plus Brushless 3 Mode Rotary Hammer Drill 24mm (1 x 3Ah Battery) (Replaces BHR242RF)
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-BHR202RFE
Makita BHR 202 RFE 18V SDS+ Rotary Hammer, complete with side handle, depth rod, 2 x 3.0Ah Li-ion batteries, charger and kit box.
- Electric brake
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Rotary hammer action
- Rotary only action
- Variable speed trigger
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Side Handle
- Depth rod
- 2 x 3.0Ah Li-ion Batteries
- Kit box
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B001EYUQOG
- Barcode: 0088381093248
- Max in Steel: 13mm
- Max in Wood: 25mm
- Max in Concrete: 20mm
- No Load Speed: 0-1,100rpm
- Blows per minute: 0-4,000bpm
- Vibration: RH:14.5m/s2 HO:11.0m/s2
- Joules: 1.93Js
- Net Weight: 3.2Kg
- Charging Time: 22 min
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $82.20 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.70 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $82.20 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: email@example.com
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.