Makita BHR242RFE 18V Cordless li-ion SDS Plus Brushless 3 Mode Rotary Hammer Drill 24mm (2 Batteries)
- Save $647.40
- Makita DHR202RF 18V Cordless li-ion SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill (1 x 3Ah Battery)
- Save $1,338.80
- Save $634.80
- Makita DHR242RF 18V Cordless li-ion SDS Plus Brushless 3 Mode Rotary Hammer Drill 24mm (1 x 3Ah Battery) (Replaces BHR242RF)
- Save $323.90
- Makita DHR243Z 18V li-ion SDS+ Brushless 3 Mode Rotary Hammer Drill 24mm with Quick Change Chuck (Body Only)
- Save $1,282.20
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-BHR242RFE
Makita BHR242 RFE 18 Volt LXT lithium ion SDS Plus Brushless 3 Mode Rotary Hammer Drill complete with Makstar charger, 2 batteries, carry case, depth gauge and side handle
New for 2012 the Makita BHR242 SDS+ Brushless ROTARY HAMMER is given huge power by an 18v Li-ion battery. It features strong effective performance combined with ergonomic design. Built with the operator in mind the BHR242 has a centre of gravity closer to the vibration absorbing handle, this design gives unrivalled tool balance which in turn reduces the operators fatigue and gives a more productive working day.
Makita's Lithium-ion battery is the quickest, lightest and most powerful battery technology to date. At 40% lighter, 2000+ charging cycles, 430% more run time and an incredible charge time of 22 minutes the Makita Lithium-ion system is a formidable force for any job.
- Able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit
- Easy-to-grip handle
- Ergonomically designed to give maximum power thrust
- Provides a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip
- 3 mode operation: Rotation + Hammering, Hammering only & Rotation only
- The tool body is separated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the housings are jointed with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers
- Higher productivity than model BHR202 achieved by using efficient Brushless DC motor to reduce energy loss by 30% giving longer run times between battery charges
- Unique rubber joint construction suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals, minimizing battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor electrical contact
- 22 minute Makstar charger with built in fan
- 2 x 3.0Ah li-ion battery cartridges with 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm-holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- Carry case
- Depth gauge
- Side handle
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B008K44T50
- Barcode: 0088381625579
- Max in Steel: 13mm
- Max in Wood: 27mm
- Max in Concrete: 24mm
- No Load Speed: 0-950rpm
- Blows per minute: 0-4,700bpm
- Single impact energy: 2.0J
- Vibration: 15/sec2
- Charging Time: Approx 22 min
- Net Weight: 3.3kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 8kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $79.30 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.20 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $79.30 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: email@example.com
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.