Makita BHR261RDE + BUB360Z - 36V li-ion SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill + Garden Blower (2 Batteries)
- Save $1,312.60
We are sorry but the Makita BHR261RDE + BUB360Z - 36V li-ion SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill + Garden Blower (2 Batteries) is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $271.20
- Makita LCT204W 10.8V Li-ion 2 Piece Cordless Kit (2 x 1.3Ah Batteries) - White
- Save $231.60
- Makita 8391DWPETK 18V Cordless Combi Drill (2 Batteries) with 101 Piece Accessory Set
- Save $271.20
- Save $830.60
- Save $754.50
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-BHR261RDE/BUB360Z
Makita BHR261RDE 36V SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill + BUB360Z 36V Garden Blower - complete with charger and 2 batteries
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-1,200 RPM and 0-4,800 BPM for 2X faster drilling
- 3-Mode operation for rotation only, hammering with rotation, or hammering only
- Ergonomically designed vibration absorbing handle and a large 2-finger trigger for reduced operator fatigue
- Reduced vibration for less operator fatigue
- Torque-limiter for additional operator protection
- Chisel rotates 360° with 40 different positions
- Electric brake
- Soft Grip handle for increased comfort on the job
- Forward/reverse rotation
- LED Job light with afterglow
- Powered by 36V/2.6Ah Li-Ion battery
- Ideal for use in public spaces or among residential areas with low noise emission of 86dB
- High/low push button for two different air volume settings
- Cleans up leaves and garden debris easily with powerful maximum air velocity of 84m/sec and large maximum air volume of 0.073m3/sec
- Easy blowing with long nozzle
- Comfortable operation with shoulder strap
- 30 minute Makstar charger with built in fan
- 2 x 2.6ah li-ion battery cartridges with 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm-holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- Carry case for hammer drill
- Depth gauge for hammer drill
- Side handle for hammer drill
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Max in Steel: 13mm
- Max in Wood: 32mm
- Max in Masonary: 26mm
- No Load Speed: 0-1,200rpm
- Blows per minute: 0-4,800bpm
- Vibration: 13.5/sec2
- Net Weight: 4.5kg
- Charging Time: Approx 22 min
- Voltage 36V
- Net Weight 3.1kg
- Overall Length 921mm
- Approx. Run Time - Hi 14mins
- Approx. Run Time - Lo 30mins
- No Load Speed - Hi 17,000rpm
- No Load Speed - Lo 10,000rpm
- Max. Air Volume - Hi 0.073m3/sec
- Max. Air Velocity - Lo 93m/sec
- Max. Air Volume - Lo 0.043m3/sec
- Max. Air Velocity - Hi 93m/sec
- Total Shipping Weight: 16kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.60 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.60 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: email@example.com
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.