Makita BJV180RFWX 18V Cordless Li-ion White Jigsaw (1 x 3Ah Battery) - White
Guaranteed In Stock
DealsMakita BJV180RFWX 18V White Jigsaw + Extra Battery
- Makita BJV180RFWX 18V Cordless Li-ion White Jigsaw (1 x 3Ah Battery) - White
- Makita BL1830 (194204-5) 18 Volt 3AH LXT Lithium-Ion Battery
- Save $20.00
- View all Deals
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-BJV180RFWX
Makita BJV180RFWX 18V Cordless Li-ion White Jigsaw (1 x 3Ah Battery)
To celebrate 40 years in the UK, Makita have launched this special edition "White" cordless jigsaw with a quality aluminium style case
- Lightweight and compact
- Smooth and powerful cutting at the high rotational speed at 2,600 rpm
- Easy to trace cutting line with LED job light
- Rubberised soft grip of ergonmic design
- Double insulated
- Happy start decompressor
- Soft start
- Battery charger
- 1 x 3Ah li-ion battery
- Hex wrench
- Kerf board Cover plate
- Dust nozzle
- Aluminium look plastic/metal case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B00APFNU5C
- Barcode: 0088381634816
- Max Cut in Wood: 135mm
- Max in Steel: 10mm
- Length of Stroke: 26mm
- Strokes per minute: 0-2,600
- Net Weight: 2.8kg
- Battery: Li-ion
- 18 volts
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $81.80 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $81.80 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.