Makita BKP180Z LXT 18V Li-Ion Cordless Planer 82mm (Body Only)
- Save $258.60
- Makita DKP180Z LXT 18V Li-Ion Cordless Planer 82mm (Body Only)
- Save $119.50
- Bosch GHO18V-LIN 18V Cordless Planer (Body Only) in L-Boxx
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-BKP180Z
Makita BKP180Z LXT 18 Volt Lithium ion Cordless Planer - Body Only
- Planes a width of 82mm (3¼") in a single pass
- Unrivalled for sheer power, size and performance
- Fitted with a comfortable operator handle
- Easy to use adjustable depth settings
- A precision machined aluminum base allows for planing accuracy and the cutter head makes 14000 cuts per minute for fast stock removal
- The lock-on button gives the operator the option of continuous operation
- Left and right handed use due to the buttons on either side of the handle
- Dust extraction port on the side
- Adjustable up to a 2mm depth of cut
- Shoe on the underside stops accidental laying down of planer while blade is still moving
- Rebates to a maximum depth of 9mm
- Fence guide
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B005EF7SPG
- Barcode: 0088381617468
- Planing Width: 82mm - 3¼"
- Planing Depth: 2mm
- Max rebate depth: 9mm
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Charging Time: 22 min
- No load speed: 14000rpm
- Net weight: 2kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 3kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $83.60 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.90 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $83.60 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: email@example.com
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.