Makita BMR103B Jobsite Radio with iPod Dock - Black
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-BMR103B
Makita BMR103B Jobsite Radio with iPod Dock works from mains power or from your power tool batteries, complete with AC power adaptor
- Shower proof withstands up to 5 minutes exposure to rain
- 2 speaker stereo system
- Flexible FM antenna can be removed and stored inside of the battery cover on the radio
- Illuminated Control Buttons and a dial with high-grade impression
- AUX-In Jack - BMR103B can be used as a stereo speaker by connecting to external audio source with a commercial connecting cable
- Soft grip carry handle swivels 90 degrees
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling with falling impact strength of 1.0M
- Runs on both AC adaptor or the Makita rechargeable batteries: 7.2V BL7020, 10.8V BL1013, 9.6V to 18V cluster type, 9.6V to 18V slide-on type
- AC power adapter
*incompatible with iPhone 5 and iPod models using the Lightning Connector
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B0096OIITG
- Barcode: 0088381625074
- Approx. Continuous Run Time: (1.0Ah) 4 hrs
- Approx. Continuous Run Time: (1.3Ah) 7 hrs
- Approx. Continuous Run Time: (2.0Ah) 11 hrs
- Approx. Continuous Run Time: (2.6Ah) 13 hrs
- Approx. Continuous Run Time: (3.0Ah) 16 hrs
- Frequency Range FM: 87.5 - 108 Mhz
- Frequency Range AM: 522 - 1629 kHz
- Speakers: ø76mm (8 Ω) x 2
- Practical Output (7.2v): 0.5Wx2
- Practical Output (9.6v): 1Wx2
- Practical Output (10.8v): 1.2Wx2
- Practical Output (12v): 1.5Wx2
- Practical Output (14.4v): 2.2Wx2
- Practical Output (18v): 3.5Wx2
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $80.00 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.30 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $80.00 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.