TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-BO5030-110V
Makita BO5030 Random Orbit Sander complete with abrasive discs and dust bag
Makita BO5030 sanders have been developed as the successor models of BO5010 and BO5012, featuring: High power motor for heavy duty applications and the same ergonomic soft grip as BO4555 series models.
- Smooth and fast sanding with 3.0 AMP motor (12,000 OPM)
- Large 1/8" random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding
- Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner environment
- Dust-sealed switch minimizes contamination
- Rubberized grip for improved operator comfort and control
- Uses quick change 5" (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper
- Oversized sealed ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Double insulated
- Abrasive discs
- Dust bag
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 0088381094610
- Pad Size: 4-13/16"
- Abrasive Disc Size: 5"
- No Load OPM: 12,000
- Orbit Diameter: 1/8"
- Amps: (115V) 3.0
- Size(L x W x H): 6" x 4-7/8" x 6"
- Net Weight: 1.3kg/3.3lbs
- Total Shipping Weight: 3kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $76.50 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.90 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $76.50 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.