Makita BTD146RFE LXT 18V Li-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (2 x 3Ah Batteries)
- Save $227.10
- Makita BTD140Z 18V li-ion Cordless Impact Driver (Body Only)
- Save $234.50
- Makita DTD146Z LXT 18V Li-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (Body Only) (Replaces BTD146Z)
- Save $212.80
- Makita TW100DWE 10.8V Li-Ion Cordless 3/8in Impact Wrench (2 x 1.3Ah Batteries)
- Save $334.90
- Makita BFR550Z Li-ion Cordless Auto-Feed Screwdriver 18V (Body Only)
- Save $59.20
- Makita TW100DZ 10.8V Li-Ion Cordless 3/8'' Impact Wrench (Body Only)
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-BTD146RFE
Makita BTD146RFE LXT 18 Volt Lithium ion Cordless Impact Driver complete with 2 batteries, charger and heavy duty kitbox
- Very compact with overall length of only 138mm
- Weights only 1.5kg
- Phosphorescent bumper
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance
- New compact charger
- Battery level indicator
- Compact and lightweight, 4-pole motor
- LED Job light with afterglow
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Variable speed trigger
- Electronic brake
- 2 x 3Ah li-ion batteries
- Belt clip
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 0088381621427
- Max torque: 160 Nm
- Standard Bolt: M5-M14
- Charging Time: 22 min
- No load speed: 0 - 2300rpm
- Impacts per minute: 3200 ipm
- Dimensions : 138mm (L) x 79mm (W) x 236mm (H)
- Net weight: 1.3kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $81.80 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $81.80 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.