Makita BTP140Z 18V Li-ion 4 Function Combi Drill (Body Only)
Guaranteed In Stock
Frequently Bought Together
Save $18.00 on Makita BTP140Z 18V 4-Function Drill (Body Only) + 4Ah Battery$362.10
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-BTP140Z
Makita BTP140Z 18V lithium-ion cordless 4 function Combi Drill (Body Only)
The Makita BTP140 18v LXT 4 Function Combi Drill will make light work of most drilling and fixing wood jobs. With the power of Lithium-Ion you can be sure to get the job done, wherever you are!
- 4-functions combined into one tool
- A powerful cordless screwdriver
- An impact driver for fixings
- A percussion drill for masonry
- A two speed drill for wood or steel
- Massive available torque
- Two speed gearbox with variable speed trigger
No batteries, charger or kitbox included.
**images for illustrative purposes only please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B000K6ILFK
- Barcode: 0088381074520
- Voltage 18 v
- Max. in wood 21 mm
- Max. in masonry 8 mm
- Machine Screw Size M4-M8 mm
- Max Torque S/H 140 Nm
- No Load Speed H: 0 - 2300 / L: 0 - 700 rpm
- Battery Type Lithium-ion
- Vibration: Drilling 2.5 m/secē
- Vibration: Hammer Drilling 11.5 m/secē
- Vibration: Fastening Bolt 5 m/secē
- Vibration K factor 1.5 m/secē
- Noise sound pressure 87 dB(A)
- Noise sound power 98 dB(A)
- Total Shipping Weight: 2kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $80.10 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.40 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $80.10 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: email@example.com
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.