Makita BUC250RD 36V Cordless li-ion Chainsaw
Posted by Mark Hunter - October 19, 2010
Another great product from Makita's 36v cordless range, this time it's theMakita BUC250RD 36V Cordless li-ion Chainsaw. Who says chainsaws need to be massive, unwieldy brutes when they can be as compact, svelte and utterly effective as this one?
We're constantly amazed at how lithium-ion is starting to show up on the tools you'd perhaps least expect them to, chainsaws being one example.
- Powered by 36V/2.6Ah Li-Ion battery
- Front hand guard activated kickback brake
- Tool-less blade change and adjustment
- Ergonomic top handle positioned closer to the chain blade, enabling user to apply more force to chain blade and also allowing for compact design
- Lock-off button prevents accidental start-up
- Automatic chain oiling
- Electric brake
- Front handle
- Rubberised soft grip for non-skid operation
- Sprocket nose guide bar
Could you envisage a chainsaw like this doing a job for you on the jobsite or garden? Let us know in the comments.
blog comments powered by Disqus