Makita EA3201S35B 32cc 2-Stroke Petrol Chainsaw 35cm
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-EA3201S35B
Makita EA3201S35B 32cc 2-Stroke Petrol Chainsaw 35cm complete with universal wrench, bar and chain and chain protection cover.
The Makta EA3201S35B is an entry class Chain Saw with catalytic converter and anti-vibration design and an environmentally friendly 2 stroke 32cc engine.
- Environmentally friendly 2-Stroke engine with Catalytic muffler to comply with all current exhaust emission regulations
- On/off choke combination switch with automatic half throttle lock
- Intelligent ignition coil controls stable idling increases output power at practical RPM range with engine overrun protection
- Accumulated electric energy charge system allows easier re-starting
- Rapid start pull force required to start the machine is drastically reduced with spring-assisted recoil starter
- Tool less tension adjustment of saw chain
- Adjustable oil pump
- Fleece air filter for higher resistance to dust ingress
- Touch and stop switch a light touch on the switch stops the engine, and the switch returns automatically to the start position, eliminating flooding of the carburettor
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 0088381630894
- Engine: 2 - stroke
- Cubic Capacity: 32cc
- Bar size: 35cm
- Horsepower: 1.0hp
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.3 litres
- Oil Tank Capacity: 0.2 litres
- Chain Type/Pitch: 3/8" / 0.050"
- Net Weight: 4.1kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $76.50 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.90 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $76.50 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.