Makita EH5000W 2-Stroke Petrol 22.2cc Hedge Trimmer 50cm
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-EH5000W
Makita EH5000W 2-Stroke Petrol 22.2cc Hedge Trimmer 50cm complete with blade cover
The Makita EH5000W with its extra light design has an environment-friendly 2-stroke engine and is equipped with floating structure of engine section and handle section for anti-vibration
- Forward exhaust direction
- Environmentally friendly 2-stroke engine developed in compliance with: CARB tier 3, EPA phase 2, EU stage 2 safety regulations of the EC directives
- Stain-free shear blade surface of glittering silver obtained by non-electrolyzed nickel plating that features high anti-abrasion surface for long lasting coating
- 5-Position rotating rear handle can be locked at 0 degree and 45/90 degrees left and right for vertical or angled trimming
- Forward exhaust direction for operator's health and comfort
- Specially designed engine - has a low centre of gravity that provides better balance to the machine
- Equipped with floating structure of engine section and handle section for anti-vibration - four damper springs absorb vibration from engine to integrated front and rear handles
- Blade cover
- Socket wrench
- Hex wrench
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 0088381617123
- Blade Length: 500mm
- Engine capacity: 22.2cc
- Horsepower: 1hp (DIN)
- Strokes per minute: 4390spm
- Capacity: 400ml
- Engine: 2-Stroke
- Blade type: Double Sided
- Cutting diameter: 21.5mm
- Power rating: 0.68kW
- No load speed: 10500rpm
- Fuel mix: 50 : 1
- Net weight: 4.8kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.60 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.60 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: email@example.com
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.