Makita HP1641K 13mm 680W Percussion Drill c/w Keyless Chuck & Carrying Case 110V
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-HP1641K-110V
Makita HP1641K 13mm 680W Percussion Drill complete with Keyless Chuck, Side Handle, Depth Stop and Carrying Case. Available in 110 and 240 Volts.
- In-line positive grip design maximises power thrust
- Large trigger switch for easy operation
- Variable-speed-trigger and reversing
- Double insulated
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Lightweight (2 kg) with large capacity drilling up to 5/8" in concrete
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor
- Dual Mode Operation: "Rotation Only" & "Hammering with Rotation"
- Ergonomic handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort and control
- Extended service life of carbon brushes
- 0-2,800 RPM; 0-44,800 IPM for the most demanding applications
- Recessed Lock-on button for continuous use
- All ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Keyless chuck
- Side handle
- Depth stop
- Keyless chuck
- Carrying case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 0088381098663
- Max in Steel: 13mm
- Max in Wood: 30mm
- Max in Masonary: 16mm
- Blows per minute: 0-44.800bpm
- No Load Speed: 0-2.800rpm
- Input wattage: 680w
- Net Weight: 4.0kg (including carrying case)
- 110 or 240 volts
- Total Shipping Weight: 7kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.20 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.20 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: email@example.com
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.