Makita HP2050 2-Speed Percussion Drill 13mm 110 Volt
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-HP2050-110V
Makita HP2050 2 speed percussion drill 13mm/0.5", complete with side handle and depth gauge
The Makita HP2050 hammer drill is a slim shaped model which benefits from such enhanced features as torque limiter and low vibration.
- Extra-low vibration level for reduced operator fatigue
- Dual purpose for 'Rotation Only' and 'Rotation with hammering'
- Built-in torque limiter stops bit rotation when hitting reinforcements
- Industrial strength keyed chuck
- Impact resistant contoured handle with rubber cushion
- Metal gear housing for durability and long tool life
- Variable speed - ideal for various materials
- Side handle
- Depth Gauge
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B006W5YZI0
- Barcode: 0088381043229
- Max in Steel: Hi 8mm / Lo 13mm
- Max in Wood: Hi 25mm / Lo 40mm
- Max in Masonry: Hi 13mm / Lo 20mm
- Blows per minute: Hi 0-58,000bpm / Lo -24,000bpm
- No Load Speed: Hi 0-2,900rpm / Lo 0-1,200rpm
- Input wattage: 720w
- Net Weight: 2.3kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
TOOLSTOP offers a same day despatch on a next working day delivery service on all UK Mainland orders made before 5:15pm Monday to Friday. All orders received after 5:15pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday. Some items will be dispatched on a 48 hour delivery service. These are items we stock at our suppliers premises and these will be clearly marked on the product page as well as above in the basket.
UK orders below £25 (inc VAT) are subject to a £6.95 handling and packaging fee. UK orders equal to or above £25 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge. Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
All orders will require a signature on delivery. Customers should make every effort to be available to receive the delivery as no parcels will be left without a signature. In the event the customer not being in when delivery is attempted, a card will be left detailing the drivers actions e.g. taken to a convenient local collection point , left with neighbour, details of how to arrange a redelivery or to collect from the local parcel company depot. We will only leave your delivery with a neighbour if you specify this in the order delivery note.
See our delivery page for more details.
You May Also Like
- (£58.33 ex VAT)
- Save £56.00
- (£45.83 ex VAT)
- Save £32.60
- (£224.17 ex VAT)
- Save £238.60
- (£132.50 ex VAT)
- Save £142.20
- (£95.83 ex VAT)
- Save £102.20
- (£154.17 ex VAT)
- Save £71.80
- Dewalt D21570K 1300w 127mm Diamond Drill
- (£45.00 ex VAT)
- Save £22.80
- (£49.17 ex VAT)
- Save £49.00