Makita HR3210FCT SDS+ Rotary Hammer with Quick Change Chuck and Adapter 240V
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-HR3210FCT-240V
Makita HR 3210 FCT SDS+ Rotary Hammer with Quick Change Chuck and Adapter. Available in 110 or 240 volts.
- 3 Mechanical gears
- Variable speed trigger
- Constant speed underload
- Torque limiter
- Job light
- Rotary only function
- Rotary hammer function
- Hammer only function
- Double insulated
- Powered by an 850watt motor and generating 6.4 joules of impact energy and with up to 3,300 blows per minute available, the new Makita HR3210FCT AVT will punch a 32mm hole into concrete and drive a 90mm CT core cutter.
- This 3-function machine provides rotary-only operation for drilling with a no load speed of between 315 and 630rpm.
- Rotary action with hammer support can be selected as can pure hammer-only action for heavy-duty breaking and demolition work.
- The HR3210FCT has a variable speed control and is fitted with a torque limiter device that instantly disengages the drive should the drill bit or core snag during operation.
- This action protects both the operator from physical injury and the machine from mechanical and electrical overload.
- Two unique Makita features contribute to the super-safe, low vibration benefits of this new, advanced machine.
- Side handle
- Depth stop
- Bit grease
- Quick change chuck and adaptor
- Carry case
This Makita HR3210FCT comes with a 1 year standard UK warranty
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 88381088756
- Max Bit Diameter - 32mm
- Max Core Diameter - 90mm
- Joules - 6.4JLs
- Blows per Minute - 1,650-3,300bpm
- No Load Speed - 315-630rpm
- Input Wattage - 850w
- Net Weight - 4.9kg
- 110 and 240 volts
- Total Shipping Weight: 8kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.50 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.50 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: email@example.com
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.