Makita JN3201J Nibbler 3.2mm 110V
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-JN3201J-110V
Makita JN3201J Nibbler 3.2mm
The Makita JN3201J is the aesthetic change model of current model JN3200 by using Motor housing of Angle grinder GA5010 series and Rubberized soft grip. Its Blade section is the same as Nibbler JN3200.
- 710W continuous rating input
- Low noise level at 81 dB(A)
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides comfortable grip and more control while minimizing hand fatigue and pain
- On tool storage for hex wrench
- Low noise level for comfortable working
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B00D7GVMCO
- Barcode: 0088381637756
- Max cut in mild steel: 3.2 mm
- Max cut in stainless steel: 2.5 mm
- Max in aluminium: 3.5 mm
- Input Wattage: 710 w
- No Load Speed: 1,300 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec≤
- Vibration: Cutting Metal: 10 m/sec≤
- Net weight with pipes: 3.4 kg
- Part standardization Motor housing: same as Angle grinder GA5010 series
- Blade section: same as Nibbler JN3200
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
TOOLSTOP offers a same day despatch on a next working day delivery service on all UK Mainland orders made before 5:15pm Monday to Friday. All orders received after 5:15pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday. Some items will be dispatched on a 48 hour delivery service. These are items we stock at our suppliers premises and these will be clearly marked on the product page as well as above in the basket.
UK orders below £25 (inc VAT) are subject to a £6.95 handling and packaging fee. UK orders equal to or above £25 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge. Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
All orders will require a signature on delivery. Customers should make every effort to be available to receive the delivery as no parcels will be left without a signature. In the event the customer not being in when delivery is attempted, a card will be left detailing the drivers actions e.g. taken to a convenient local collection point , left with neighbour, details of how to arrange a redelivery or to collect from the local parcel company depot. We will only leave your delivery with a neighbour if you specify this in the order delivery note.
See our delivery page for more details.
You May Also Like
Makita JN3201J Nibbler 3.2mm @64432
- (£315.83 ex VAT)
- Save £339.80
- Makita JN3201J Nibbler 3.2mm
- (£249.17 ex VAT)
- Save £299.80
- (£210.00 ex VAT)
- Save £208.80
- (£190.83 ex VAT)
- Save £221.00