Makita JR3050T Reciprocating Saw 240V
Guaranteed In Stock
Frequently Bought Together
Save $1.60 on Makita JR3050T 240V Recip Saw + 5 Pack of Recip Blades$151.90
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-JR3050T-240V
Makita JR3050T Reciprocating Saw complete with 3 Reciprocating blades and Carry Case. Available in 110 and 240 volts.
Model JR3050T has been developed as a successor model of Model JR3000V/VT, featuring the following main advantages; Powerful 9.0 A motor gives increased cutting efficiency. Great convenience provided by Tool-less blade change. Tool-less adjustable heavy duty shoe. Variable speed control and Double Insulation. Dust and drip-proof design, protects the inner working parts against dust or water damage. The JR3050T is well suited to cutting sheet, pallets, wood with nails, plastic, cast iron piping, remedial work, window replacement, pruning and brush cutting. People who bought this said, "Excellent tool, have been meaning to buy one for a while... Glad I finally got round to it. So good at cutting out old timbers and also windows." "Easy blade changes." "Powerful, portable"
- 9.0 A motor - added power
- Rubberised soft grip handle with anti-slip dimples
- Double insulated for safety
- Tool-less blade change - push in lock system has made it easy to change blade quickly
- Tool-less Shoe Adjustment - push the red button for adjusting shoe position
- Variable speed trigger - for greater working control.
- Reciprocating blades
- Carry case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B0009OR91U
- Barcode: 0088381061407
- 110 or 240 volts
- Max in wood: 90 mm
- Max cut in pipe: 90 - 30 mm
- Strokes per Minute: 0-2800 spm
- Stroke Length: 28 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 88 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 99 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Input wattage: 1010 w
- Vibration K factor: 2.5 m/sec˛
- Vibration: Cutting Chipboard: 22 m/sec˛
- Net weight: 3.2 kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $76.80 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.90 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $76.80 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
You May Also Like
- Save $199.60
- Makita JR3050T Reciprocating Saw
- Save $277.00
- Save $357.00
- Makita JR3070CT Orbital Action Reciprocating Saw with AVT
- Save $262.00
- Dewalt DW304PK 1050W Reciprocating Saw
- Save $131.20
- Save $123.00
- Dewalt DWE396 Alligator Saw 1600W 300mm
- Save $68.10
- Save $66.90