Makita LCT303W 10.8v LXT li-ion Cordless Kit (2 Batteries) - White
In StockDelivered within 4 Days to United States
DealsMakita LCT303W Kit + CL100DZ Vacuum Cleaner Bundle
- Makita LCT303W 10.8v LXT li-ion Cordless Kit (2 Batteries) - White
- Makita CL100DZ 10.8V Lithium Ion LXT White Vacuum Cleaner (Body Only)
- Save $9.10
- View all Deals
TOOLSTOP Part No: MAK-LCT303W
Makita LCT303W 10.8 Volt LXT Lithium Ion Cordless 3 Pack
This has the same tools as the popular LCT204W kit, DF330D and TD090D, 2 batteries, charger plus the brand new LXT torch which all run from the 10.8 volt batteries and fits inside the aluminium kitbox.
- DF330D Drill Driver with keyless chuck
- TD090D Impact Driver with 1/4" hex driveMakita
- 10.8v LXT White Torch
- 2 batteries
- Aluminium Carry Case
- Small, compact 10.8V li-ion triplepack with white drill driver, impact driver and LED torch
- Aluminium case
- Worklight and braked motor on impact driver and drill driver
- Drill driver has 18 torque settings and drill mode
- Impact driver has 90nM max torque
- LED torch works from the same battery system as the drill driver and impact driver
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 0088381097888
- Max in Steel: 10mm
- Max in Wood: 21mm
- Torque adjustment: 18 +Drill
- Maximum torque: 14 / 24 Nm
- No load speed: 0-350 - 0-1300rpm
- Net weight: 0.88kgs
- Barcode: 0088381097888
- Machine screw: M4-M8
- Standard bolt: M5-M12
- High tensile bolt: M5-M10
- Driving shank: 1/4" Hex
- Coarse thread screw: 22-90mm
- Impacts per minute: 0-3000 ipm
- Maximum torque: 90 Nm
- No load speed: 0-2400rpm
- Net weight: 0.92kgs
- Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.20 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.20 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools.
Contact Toolstop on 44-1698-819-000 and we will advise the best course of action to get your tool repaired. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can contact Makita directly in the UK on Fax: 01908 614 702 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Generally, we will repair the product and send it back to you or we will return to Makitas Service Centre and they will return your repaired product to you.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.