Makita LF1000 10in/260mm Flipover Saw
Posted by Mark Hunter - August 26, 2010
Neil demos the "Flipper", aka the Makita LF1000 flipover saw. This saw serves two purposes; a mitre saw and (after a very quick flip-over process (see video)) - a table saw. Full details on the spec of each saw is in the video.
We were impressed with the simplicity of the tool, the process to repurpose it to either mitre or table saw was quick and easy, and is ideal for those who have limited space in their workshop/jobsite. It comes complete with a TCT blade, blade guard and electric brake. It'll mitre 90° to 45° left and right, bevel 45° to 0° left and has a blade diameter of 260mm.
Also available to view on YouTube, DailyMotion, and MetaCafe. Download the m4v and ogv files.
- Lightweight motor makes the conversion quick and easy.
- Powerful motor designed to cut tricky material and hard wood.
- Max thickness for mitre or table cutting is over 2 ".
- Saw has Soft-Start and maintains constant speed under load.
- Machined aluminium table for strength and accuracy.
- On-off switch with anti restart safety feature.
- Aluminium cast base gives superb rigidity.
- Fold away legs for easy transport in car or van.
- Weighs only 33kg for easy transport.
- Excellent for all aspects of site work, including 1st and 2nd fix.
- Versatile workshop machine.
blog comments powered by Disqus